RMA RETURN POLICY
About Payment Security
PayDollar is a leading, secure and reliable international payment service provider to banks and online merchants. Customers' payment details are transmitted securely to the acquiring bank, card and payment companies for real-time transaction authorization using 256-bit Extended Validation Certificates (EV) SSL transaction encryption. PayDollar supports CVV/CVC check as well as 3-D secure authentication of Visa and MasterCard namely: Verified by VISA, MasterCard SecureCode for added security protection for both customers and merchant.
- Free USPS ground shipping option is available for all orders sub totaling over $39.99 before taxes if applicable Other shipping options are available for faster shipping or through a different shipping Carrier at buyer’s expense.
- We’ll only ship the items to your PayPal confirmed address, so please make sure your shipping address is correct when you place your order. We hold no responsibility for incorrect shipping address provided which may result in the loss of the package.
- All packages are shipped the same business day if the order was placed before 3pm EST. Orders received after 3pm EST, during the weekend (Saturday and Sunday), or during holidays will be shipped the next business day.
- Tracking number will be provided via email upon completion of the order and payment.
- We are not liable for any missing package or damages during the shipment. If you receive visibly harmed package, damaged item or package looks like it has been opened, please notify us immediately by open a RMA on our website within 7 days of the receiving date. Customer must provide us pictures of the front and back of the shipment box and physically damaged item. Failure or delay to provide the information will cause rejection of your RMA and we may not be able to file a claim with the shipment carrier to solve the issue.